Thursday, February 9, 2017

February 6, 2017 New Schedule and Hospital but not Me

Dear Mom and Everyone,

They area is really interesting and about 5 time bigger than my last area. It's made up of about 5 or 6 big nieghborhoods and for the furtherest one away we get on a bus for 30 mins or so. Right now we are working with a few people around the area but we have to plan really well to make sure we aren't walking so much or paying a lot to travel. The area is pretty tough just because it is so big and it's so hard to get people to sacrament, and every night I come home I just collapse on my bed and pass out. Oh and the food here is alright. The memebers make dinner for us or send us to a little comedor like a little lunch place and everybody makes the same thing. But I'm loving the area it's a lot of fun and my comp and I are just bouncing off of each other and I was reading my patriarchal blessing and I realized that I am fulfilling a huge part of it with both my comps.

Well we've got our new schedule that President chose. Heres how it goes: In the morning we get up at 7am and in any order from 7-10 we exercise, eat, bath, plan for the day, and study personally. Then from 10am-9:30pm again in any order we proselyte comp study for 30-60min, lunch for 60, language study 30 mins, and 30 mins of free time,(buy food, nap, study more) and 9.30- 10:30 prepare and go to bed.

It's super cool and shows how much trust the higher ups have for us.

Okay the exciting thing that happened this week. My comps district leader, so on sunday around 5:30pm he gets a call that an elder is going to the hospital, Cook is like what have you called sis madsen? their like no so they call her and she told them to go home and rest for a while. So they did that and we were calmed down and finished the day. Then when we are getting ready for bed We get another call that he got worse and they have permission to go to the hospital. So They go have this guy can't walk every time he does he throws up and he's in and out of consciousness. So we head for the clinic to see whats going on and to inform sis Madsen whats going on because she doesn't have very good spanish. So we hang out there until 2am seeing if he gets better and they decide to hospitalize him so we head home and they are still running tests on him. Were hoping he gets better and I think he will.

Well aside from that nothing too exiciting this week. I love you all


Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment