Thursday, May 18, 2017

May 15, 2017 Happy Mother's Day Mom

Dear mom and everyone,

I just realized I didn't said happy Mother’s Day to you yesterday. sorry and Happy Mother’s Day. The call was super cool and sorry for not being a man of words. 

Well this was another slow week. We had two more lesson with Felix and Mari Cruz. It was super cool because we have new pamphlets that talk about how the church works with calling and family home evenings and stuff like that. They seem super ready to be baptized. They came to church yesterday and I had to teach principles of the gospel alone that was interesting but I think I did a good enough job for them to understand. 

Saturday, we had our Zone conference. It was super cool we talked about Elder Bednar's talk from priesthood session. The talk was about the difference in being called and being assigned. It doesn't matter where we are as long as we are doing the work of the Lord, we can't go wrong if we are sharing the gospel. He also pointed out that the assignments on the mission don't matter we are but to do the work of the Lord not to receive assignments. 

This week I was reading in Mosiah 4, at the end to of King Benjamin’s talk in verse 26 he talks that we need to show kindness and visit other and minister to them and it will help us receive a remission of our sins. So, I challenge you guys to be kind to other's and to read Mosiah 4 

Well I again have an infected computer so I can't send photos again.

I love you all 


Elder Olsen

Here are some of the Pictures that were posted on Sis Madsen's FB page from the La Costa Zone Conference on May 13, 2017.  This will probably be the last time we will receive pictures of Elder Olsen before the Madsen's leave to go home (unless he is transferred next week).  Their time in Oaxaca has almost come to an end and we sure have grown to love them as they take such good care of our missionaries in the Mexico, Oaxaca Mission.














No comments:

Post a Comment