Monday, May 8, 2017

May 8, 2017 Mosiah 18:9

Dear Mom and Everyone,

Well this week was another tough one. We walked a lot this week with very little lessons. Tuesday, we had splits again. me comp is dl so he's just getting them all done at once. That day we looked and looked and looked for people but all of our appointments fell and everyone else said "Orto dia" (another day) so we walked a lot. We had one good lesson on baptism with our most potential investigators.

Thursday, we had another family home evening again making pizzas, we ended up getting there late because my comp had to do an interview so I took elder Svedin. He's a cool greeny from Idaho that just loves sharing the Gospel with EVERYBODY. It's super cool to see how hard he works and being so new in the mission. I think the pizzas came out good this time but we had to leave before they were ready so I’m not sure. Saturday there was a supercool branch activity for dia del Niño (kid’s day).
that branch rented a huge inflatable water slide and it was super cool because our investigator got to come. oh, and that day was also clean the chapel day, but everyone was so focused on the activity to we swept and cleaned windows and called it good.

Sunday was a little disappointing again. We did have a lot of less actives and the ex-branch president (he's coming by himself because we haven't been able to find him which is great) there but our investigators did. oh well there’s always next week.

The migraines come and go, it's hard to tell sometimes which is a migraine and a headache. I haven’t had too many bad migraines though which is a good thing. Everything between my comp and I is great. I'm talking better so we're having better conversations. Splits can be cool if you're going with another cool elder but sometimes you just get the elder that eats all your food and sleeps on you bed.

whelp that’s about all. something I’d like to remind all of you of our baptism covenants we've made. found in Mosiah 18:9 you cry with those who cry and comfort those that stand in need of comfort. I'd like to challenge you guys to find a way to help out someone who needs help. 

I love you all sorry for the lack of pictures I don't trust this computer


Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment