Sunday, October 15, 2017

Oct 10, 2017 Salina Cruz Zone Leader Conference

Dear mom and everyone again,

So yesterday we left and we went to Salina Cruz for leadership council it was cool. We left yesterday at 5 and we got there at like 8. We stayed at another elder’s house, it was in the middle of the damaged area but it didn't look like it. I sent pictures of the church ceiling. the council was cool we talked about training and our role in it and the district leaders and stuff like that it was cool. 

Huatulco is supercool its very pretty and it makes me want to not be a missionary here. Remember that I said that I never wanted to go to a mission with a beach well now I’ve had it twice. The earthquake didn't hit here. the work is slow we are trying to find new investigators I’ll let you know as the time goes by. Welp I love you

Elder Olsen


This is the same church that Pres. Conde was at when the earthquake hit.  Mitchell had a Zone Leader Conference there 


The following pictures are from Pres. Conde's Facebook Page.  He posted pictures of the Zone Leader Conference Mitchell attended in Salina Cruz









No comments:

Post a Comment