Thursday, October 12, 2017

October 3, 2017 Huatulco-Elder Vasquez Zone Leader

Dear Mom and everyone,

This week was cool with conference and everything. 

Most of the week I was saying goodbye to everyone because I kind of knew I was leaving. 

Conference was cool. I need to go and download them because I had to watch some of them in Spanish which was cool but it made me tired, I didn't sleep but it was hard to pay attention. I can’t remember what happened so I’m going to listen to them again. But I really enjoyed the First session lots of great talks.

Oh, we had met this guy named Fidel last week he’s a friend of a member named Sol. He’s super cool he was progressing really well but I had to leave him but I’m not too worried about him. 

Oh, yea I’m on the coast again in Huatulco, they put me in as a zone leader which is cool but the assignments like this don't really matter, just jobs that need to be done but I think that he put me in at this because of a district meeting I gave. I was talking about teaching with power and authority and Pres came in and listened. Well, I wanted to read some scripture but I had written it down wrong so we read in aAlma instead of Mosiah but it was cool because my district saved me with a bunch of stuff that had to do with the topic. Someone said it was for that but who knows?

My comp is an ex-assistant again name Elder Vasquez he’s from Monte Rye. I watch conference in an office in the church but for some sessions, they didn't make it because they had to be in the mission office so I had to watch it in Spanish. Elder Chacon is on his way home tomorrow he just finished his mission.

Sorry, no pics this week I don’t trust this computer. 

Los quiero mucho


Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment