Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Sept 25, 2017 A Sick but Productive Week

Dear mom and everyone,

This week was interesting, I had told president about my headaches so he wanted me to get checked up at the doctors, So we went to the doctor’s office this Tuesday he said that they are probably just headaches but he wanted to run some tests, so Wednesday we went to do the test but they told me that it had been too long since the last time I ate so we went Thursday and they took out some blood and I got the test the same day but I we haven't been able to go to the doctors so well see what he says tomorrow. This isn't for anything besides me normal headaches so I think I’ll be just fine. But that ate up most of our time this week but we did get some good lessons in. 

Tuesday, we were in a bus so we didn't even feel the earthquake so we were super confused when everyone was asking if we were okay, almost nothing happened here just some scared people that’s all. It happened more in Mexico City, my comp's family is fine but there was a lot of damage done over there. 

Wednesday, we had a cool lesson with a youth named Marisa, she’s in the first picture. The spirit was so strong that she cried. We’ll keep working with her. 

Friday, we had a cool lesson with a guy named Ybram, He's been listening to the missionaries for years because his wife is a member, but we found out what he really needed and we are going to help him feel that he really is a child of God. 

Saturday, we ate with our new bishop, he was just put in a week ago and he is really excited to help us. We are going to have a lot of support from the ward. That recent convert Citlali didn’t want anything to do with the church but after with bishopric visited them she was super excited.

Sunday, we found this lady Hulga, she’s been having a ton of problems with alcohol mainly, but also her son is in jail under false accusations. We gave her a blessing of comfort and helped her realize that God listens to her prayers. We also went with the youth to visit less actives. That was cool

Welp that’s about it, everything here is safe and sound,

I love you all 


Elder Olsen




No comments:

Post a Comment