Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nov 20, 2017 Concilio de Liderazgo (Leadership Council)

Dear Mom and everyone,

So, this was a pretty busy week, we had a Leadership council in Oaxaca.

The beginning of the week was pretty cool. We had Divisions on Tuesday, I went to an area called Pochutla, I went to help out a kid named Elder Sandoval. It was a cool day.

Wednesday, I got back and I got to work here and we found a whole family named Victor Raquel and their kids the dad is a little hard but the rest are doing well We have their baptismal date for Dec 16. Then that same day they told us that we were going to Oaxaca the next morning so we had to go and cancel a bunch of appt. 

Thursday, we traveled all day from 9.30 to 9.30, It took long because we were stopped by a blockade for about 2 hours. When we got to it we had to walk to the other side of it and find another bus to take, but the cool think is the asistentes bought us pizza when we got to the offices.

Friday, we had the meeting. It was cool we talked about how to help the other missionaries have a baptizing culture. After the meeting we didn't have anything to do because our bus left Saturday, so Elder Vazquez went to buy a suit (If it’s possible I'd like to get one to coming home, they're about 100-150 for a full suit.) I also got a cool tie. Then we just hung out with the asistentes in the office because they had stuff to do.

Saturday, all day travel

Sunday, we had church a few lessons and then choir practice.

I know Elder Hirsch, I’m going to work with him on Tuesday in divisions Elder Ochoa is from my generation and the DL in the other district here. Not a whole lot new but a lot of hard work.


I love you all,


Looking forward to getting these beautiful blouses from Oaxaca

 Root beer Floats
 A Day at the Beach




 Training









No comments:

Post a Comment