Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Nov 27, 2017 Copalita District Activity with the Johnson's

Dear Mom and everyone,

This week was pretty normal, Tuesday we had divisions, it was weird because I had to go alone. I walked from the bus terminal to the church alone because they were having their district meeting, the bus got late so nobody could come pick me up, but I got there Okay. After the meeting I had to talk about they things from the leadership meeting. After that I went with Elder Hirsch to Rio Grande and Elder Ochoa went to Huatulco to be trained as a dl. They divisions were cool, I got sick but threw up and felt better. I got to know Elder Hirsch and help him out a little, He’s doing really good for the time he has. 

Wednesday, I got back late because we left after lunch and its about 3 hours to get there. So, we couldn't do much. 

Thursday, we had Thanksgiving with the Johnson’s, it was good but I was missing your rolls. After we had a cool Lesson with Marisol and put another baptism date.

Friday, we had to go over to Santa Maria Huatulco to do some interviews over here. Then we went to practice for a talent show for a branch activity. we sung angel we have heard on high with the sister missionaries. Saturday was a little tough but we got through, almost all of our appt fell threw but we ended with a cool lesson with a recent convert named Nancy.

Sunday, we went to that other branch and met 3 new investigators that was cool. We have two of them ready to be baptized Dec 16th. We ended that day with a choir practice.

Today, we are doing divisions and our real Pday is tomorrow because we are going to have a district activity, but we decided to write today anyway. We are going to some ruins in a little place call Copalita. It should be a good time.

The cooking it good, I was going to make chicken tacos but I didn't have salsa so I made and BBQ chicken ranch salad it was a little weird but tasted good. The piano is coming, I don’t have a lot of time to practice but I’m pretty good on the right hand, Not good enough the play in sacrament. 

Well, that’s about it,

I love you all

(sorry no photos don't trust the comp, they will come more frequent when I get the camera)

Elder Olsen and Elder Whitney before he was transferred

 Elder Whitney and Elder Olsen at Zone Conference before he was transferred
 Elder and Sis Johnson and Elder Olsen's District take a trip to Copalita















No comments:

Post a Comment