Monday, February 12, 2018

Feb 12, 2018 Conference at the Mission Home.

Dear Mom and everyone,

So, this week was a little stressful but we still had a lot of fun. but we didn’t teach a lot.

So, Tuesday was changes. that day was awful. so, we were waiting for people to get to Juchitán and there were blockades and were didn't know who was where or if there really were blockades or where they were. but everything came out bien. we sent a guy at 730am from here to Zicatela it should be about 4hours he got there at 7am the next day. so that kind of stinks.

Wednesday, we left for leadership council. so, we traveled almost all day and we got stuck for about 3 hours. we got there at 1130.

Thursday, we had the council. it was cool we talked about helping the other missionaries in divisions and trying to keep the excited in the work and obeying the rule. I was a cool council I learned a lot. we left the same afternoon but it was a straight drive so we got the a like 815 at night.

Friday, we did division with the new elders that are in the other half of our old area (we thought they were going to be hermanas but they changed their mind last minute) I went with the new guys and my comp went with another companionship. so, we did that and we got back Saturday in the afternoon. 

Sunday, we went to help out another missionary that is struggling so we went and applied what we had learned in the council so it worked out really well. I think we helped him out a lot but we’ll see how he does.

The new apartment was for the new missionaries. Before we worked in 2 wards called Xochicalcan and Niño Heroes. now we only work in Xochicalcan. We won’t be working with the senior couple because they will be working with the reconstruction of the members houses. I don’t need new socks all of mine are holding up really good and I have enough to last me 3 weeks without washing them. I bought milk that can last a while, mountain dew cereal and a few other things that I can’t remember in Sam’s. The offices are not a punishment, if you want to know more about it go to Loosle blog about a year ago he was secretary. Oh, and say thanks to everyone that gave me birthday and Christmas gifts. To the Heywood’s Grandma and everyone else. 


Well I love you all
So one of Mitchell's favorite things is chocolate covered almonds.  Every time I send him a package I want to send him some but I end up taking them out because they are too heavy.  Well Elder Hirsch's family was in Puerto Vallarta during Christmas, to they made arrangements to have some sent to Mitchell. Well, they have been with Elder Hirsch until this week because his companion was just transferred to Mitchell's area.  Thank you Tami Hirsch! 
 Monkey's?

 Teaching?


 Conference with Pres. & Sis. Conde at the Mission Home.





No comments:

Post a Comment