Monday, February 5, 2018

Feb 5, 2018 Pizza Time Again

Dear Mom and everyone,

So, this was another interesting week. I can’t remember the order of this and I don’t have my old planner so I’ll just give the highlights.

We were preparing for a baptism all week and we got a call saying that the assistant was coming by on Thursday to do the baptism because this is his old area. so, we did everything to get that set up. So, we baptized on Thursday that was cool ill see if I can get some pics from my comp because I lent me camera to the assistant and they didn’t change the SD card to take pics for me.

They told us the changes on Saturday and we are losing half our area to another set of Elders and one of them is Elder Hirsch’s comp so I’ll be getting my chocolate almonds finally.

A married couple came to the mission for the welfare here in Juchitán which was one of the most damaged city for the earthquake. They are can the Mainers. They are in charge of the members that are getting help from the church. 

Today we went to Sam’s Club with them to. I found mountain dew and bagel bite but those were too expensive. It was super cool to see all the American stuff, and I don’t think I’ll need to buy for a few weeks. 

Everything is going dandy. We have a lot of work and change tomorrow so that will be a lot of fun. My comp is fine. He goes home next change nut he works like he just got here. The teaching is fine we are going to loss half our inv. because they are opening half our area. Now we only work in an area called Xochicalcan and the other ward is Niño heroes. 


Well I love you all


From Elder Loosle Blog: (Mitchell’s Companion)

So, this week has been packed, and this next week will be as well! We have to give away half of our area, and so we are a bit sad, but that is good because it means that there are more missionaries and each ward will have their own missionaries. But it was hard finding a house, but we found one and now we just need to sign the contract and it will be fine and dandy. But we also had 2 baptisms!!! So Let me talk about the pics first....

One is of our district! We will be having changes tomorrow so it will change (I know it is my last transfer, don't remind me)
2 are of the Baptism!!! Jesus (the little kid) and Guadalupe (his mom) got baptized!! It was amazing! Plus they got baptized super quick! Literally one month ago we found them and they went to church for the first time. I know that God has been preparing them and also that God has a huge plan for them that they are now beginning to understand! :)

2 are of hamburgers we ate to celebrate the baptism!! (Also Elder Verkler came down because he was doing divisions close by and so he stopped in for the baptism! And we went and ate some HUGE hamburgers afterwards.
The rest are of a family home evening!!! We made pizza with some recent converts who had stopped going to church for a while, and they TOTALLY went back on Sunday!

Also, Guadalupe and Jesus got confirmed! And we are a bit sad because they are in the ward that we are losing but it is cool because the church is true and they have a lot of work in their area.




 District Meeting
Jesus and Guadalupe"s Baptism









 Hamburger after the Baptism




 FHE Pizza Party







 American Treats at Sam's Club




No comments:

Post a Comment