Monday, January 29, 2018

January 29, 2018 So Much To Do

Dear Mom and everyone,

There is so much I have to do today and we don’t have anytime left. let’s see how fast I can get this out.

Monday, we ended with a really cool leccion with a less active and we nonmember boyfriend. They have lived together for a long time so we talked to them about getting married and they said that they are willing to do it. So, they talked to the bishop on Sunday and they are getting married Feb 14th (its free that day).

Tuesday, we had an interesting lesson with a member’s dad that’s not a member. He just has a bunch of questions and wants every answer to just start to believe. so, we are going through and trying to answer his questions as calmly as possible because he’s a little loud with his questions. But before that we went to an investigator that we have that’s a dentist because E Loosle had a tooth problem and she fixed it while I took a nice nap Haha.

Wednesday, we had Divisions I went to a little town called Xadani. They all speak Zapoteco and it was super cool because we taught an investigator for a translator and you could see him understanding and accepting it better in his own language. Oh, and there are a bunch of wind mills there for miles and miles I was super surprised to see so many. Oh, and after the first lesson I see that I had 4 missed calls for pres. That freaked me out a little. so, I call him back and he says that we are going to lose one of the wards we work in and we have to find a house for some sisters to move in to, so we have been looking for that all week with not much luck. We need it ready by next Monday.

Thursday My comp got sick so we went to the doc and he rested, oh and he had to get 3 butt shots.

Friday, we had more divisions. I went to Matias Romero. It was cool we had a FHE with a camp fire. and they had been started it with a bag full of plastic which was really weird for me but whatever we’re in Mexico.

Sunday, we went and helped tear down a wall at our investigators house. I felt weak because after like 20 of swinging the sledge hammer I had like 3 blisters and we only took down a quarter of the wall. Then we had a lesson and this Thursday we are going to baptize her and her son. 

Everything is great here a lot of work and a lot of interesting culture. I’m happy and health working as hard as I can Helping the people in my area and the missionaries in Juchitán. I finished the Book of Mormon this week and now I’m going to read the Libro de Mormon. No huge struggles just some missionaries issues, but we have taken of that. Oh, I sold my hammock and I’m going to buy a new better custom one this time so that should be interesting. I hope everything goes well with you guys. Tell people to write me Haha 


I love you all

This must be where they took the wall down with the sledgehammer

 So many Windmills








 Fire at Family Home Evening


No comments:

Post a Comment