Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Jan 2, 2018 Happy New Year

Dear Mom and everyone,

These last two weeks have been fun but a little slow on the work. Like I asked in the call, I got two new companions, Elder Galeana and Elder Ellsworth. Galeana is from Michoacán he has 6 months left in the mission, He’s the other zone leader with me. Elder Ellsworth has about 5 months in the mission, I think we are supposed to help him with his Spanish because he’s going to train soon. He’s from Las Vegas. 

This last week Was a little bad. Monday, we had the call. That was super cool. Tuesday Elder Ellsworth got sick and we did divisions so I was in the house all day. Wednesday, Thursday I got sick so I was in the house all day. Friday was ok I had to go do an interview and we needed an interview so we did divisions again and I got to work normal but in the other area. Saturday was super cool. An RM, Elder Orrock came to baptize one of his ex-investigators so that was cool and we got another baptism. Sunday was completely dead everywhere so we went to a member’s house and made Tlayuda. We bought a bunch of stuff to put inside of them and they were super tasty. After that we went home and just talked till like 1130

Today we had our district activity. We played a bunch sports, soccer Volleyball and then I made Hamburgers then came out really good.

Oh, sorry I was in the house all week so I haven’t been able to send pics so I’ll start doing that again.

Well kind of short but we couldn’t do much. 




 Mitchell Loves Klondike Bars.  They remind him of his Grandma Joyce
I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment