Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Jan 8, 2018 Divisions Again Still Sick

Dear mom and everyone,

This week was slow again, Tuesday I went to Rio Grande. It was a good day I got to meet another kid in my zone called Elder Christensen. He’s a little quiet but a good kid.

Wednesday, we had divisions with Elder Knapp the assistant. I was still a little sick so I stayed in the house that day but we went out for English class and branch council. Thursday was the same, Friday I went to the doctor and he gave me some pills to take. and in the afternoon, we went to the mission prep class to help out. Then we had our branch family home evening. Saturday, we had one lesson but I barely remember anything from it. And Sunday I was starting to feel better so we went and had a few lessons with some recent converts and an investigator 

Sorry about the short letter but I just didn't do much this week. They do set goals here but I think they give it up in 3 days instead of 2 weeks. The new class was cool, a lot of good idea in how to help other and yes, I go to elder’s quorum. It’s hard to be in a trio because there are more ideas and its was already hard with 2 heads Haha


Well I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment