Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Jan 15, 2018 Special Changes - Juchitan

Dear Mom and Everyone,

Another interesting week with the big event of special changes. I also got better so we started to work normally again. So, the first day back we were contacting a lot. We were able to find a few people kind of interested. Oh, and we were having some problems with the house owner so we gave them a 30-day notice so we were looking for a new house to. So, we were walking a lot to find a place. We did find some really cool houses but they were all super expensive so we didn't find one while I was there. Thursday was really cool we so we had contacted a guy that was outside his house leaning on a truck. We started talking and he was like hey, can you pray for my dad? So, we went and offered him a blessing. The dad had an accident about a year ago and can’t walk well anymore. It was cool because they said if we came and helped them out they would do want ever. we invited them to pray and they did, and the read everything we gave them. But the funny part was on Thursday, after we taught they were asking about the misión and I was like well maybe I’m heading out of the area pretty soon because I had like 4 months there, and my comp gets a call from Pres saying that I was going to Juchitán. So, Friday we had a Little activity and I got to say good bye to most of the members. Saturday, I left.

Them today we got to help destroy a church that we are going to rebuild you’ll be getting the pictures soon. 
 P-day last week with his 2 companions



 Eating with his Companions last week



 The Apartment Wall
 Goodbye Party for Elder Olsen





 And his bags are packed  

 The Bus Depot saying Goodbye





 Onto a new adventure.  Off to Juchitan


 Demolishing a Church
 Let the Service Begin










 Love our Elder Olsen
I love you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment