Sunday, December 11, 2016

Dec 5, 2106 Dad's New Calling

Dear Mom and Everyone,

Wow thats super crazy dad is young men's president. Don't corrupt them too much dad haha. But all joking aside, I think you'll do great. Bishop called you through revelation and will help you do your calling. 

Well this week was interesting. We had talked to a less active RM last week and I had challenged him to be worthy to return to the temple to find his animo again and invited him to come with us to a lesson. It was great when we had that lesson. If you ever have the opportunity to go to a lesson with the missionaries go, it will be a great expiriance for everybody. Anyway the lesson we had with the RM was an investigadora eterna, and the next lesson we were able to put a fecha bautismal with her. It was awesome. Most of our Citas seemed to fall this week which was weird but life goes on. We did have an awesome day on saturday. We contacted two references with members and had great lessons with them. Like I said vaya con los misioneros.

Outside of that it was pretty chill, although one of our neighbors had found a chincha in her departamento so the dueƱo had to come fumidate our house so we lived with the zone leaders for a few days and I think that they will finally be gone. He said the source was probably my comp's maletas.

Time is going by so fast I feel like I got here a week ago honestly. But everything is good. Im sorry if my emails have sounded sad or like I'm hating it here because that's not true at all. We have awesome members and investigators we always have food to eat that is tasty and I am learning spanish a lot faster than I expected. The keyboard is awesome, I'm mainly practising scales but i can play the top line or nearer my god to thee (I know thats the easiest hymn to play). The computer last week was a little sketchy and i think I picked up a small virus on my cameras card. If Dennis has any suggestions that would be cool. And yea that was this little kid that was baptised named Ahixell (sounds like Aesher long A) hes super cool. We are doing the light the world but its with the same vigor as everything else. Gosh I wish I got more time to write but alas no

I love you all and feel your prayer, go out and help the missionaries!!


Elder Olsen







Dear elder Olsen

Well it's been almost 20 years and they gave me a a leadership callings as  men's president. I feel Very good about the calling and not because it is a  leadership or a high calling in the ward it is that the Lord  aknowledges what I've trying to accomplish in my life. so I'm taking it very serious but not too serious you know me. I just want to thank you for your love and support through everything that our family has been through. That is what family is for to lift other people up when they are struggling. The gospel of Jesus Christ is true I know this with all my heart and soul. I also know that his plan for a husband and a wife to have children is the most important thing that we can do on this earth it is not easy but it is worth it. As a young man they told us that these were the last days,I didn't realize what they're telling me what I can tell you with the surety that you are fighting a good fight do a great job and you will be blessed and just remember when you go through hard times you are having to learn something you need to learn to just take a deep breath and deal with it! Just remember you'll be better for it! You have always been a special boy I've always known that don't forget that, I love you so much and so proud of you. we appreciate your blessings that we are receiving from you serving a mission.
 Love your DAD

Dear Dad,

That super crazy your young men president, and i can't think of a better person for it. I know you will do great at it and Who are your councilors? I love you and love that you’ve shown me how to change through Christ's atonement. I try to use your example every day. 

Love you dad

Elder Mitchell Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment