Monday, April 17, 2017

April 10, 2017 Sticky Pizza

Dear Mom and Everyone

So this week was really good but again we didn't have a lot to do. Monday we went to an FHE to make pizza. We ended up being there for almost 3 hours trying to figure out the dough, It came out really sticky so I think we ended up putting in almost double the amount of flour. It still it came out ok just stuck to the pan.

On Friday we went to another hermana's house and she has a huge wood fire pizza oven. It took up way to long to start the fire because we had forgotten to take off the top to let the air in so it just wouldn't catch and stay lit. But we finally realized what was wrong and got the fire blazing but the dough again turned out really watery. 

My Comp is great we get along well and we have had some really good comp studies. I could always communicate, but like have fun in Spanish is what I lack. We don't really cook together. People hear eat really simple and I'm going for something more fun, and he hasn't expressed interest in it. He brought a lot of music most of which is in English so that's cool. The package would be cool my comp said that is would cost about 400 pesos or 20 dollars to send it, Oh yeah I haven't told you yet. The new president was the stake president that sent my comp here. He says he's cool and very direct. I'm getting along the other missionaries pretty well. Oh, I found a restaurant that sells sushi I've been trying to go down there and take a look to see if we can because it's also a bar so I'd have to take it to go. The sleep has been getting better. And yes I can print off the recipes just fine so don't worry about sending them in a package.

Well sorry for the short letter but I can't think of anything else noteworthy to write but I do have pictures of the two pizza days, and oh and one of the sisters here wants me to make cookies for an FHE so that should be fun.


I love you all


 Elder Mitchell Olsen





 Elder Mendez and sticky dough

No comments:

Post a Comment