Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3, 2017 General Conference

Dear mom and everyone,

I'm fine now. It was really only one day the next day I felt a little sore but that was all. The thing that made me sick was a chicken soup with a lot of oil. The sleep thing I have no idea, I told Pres and he basically just gave me a few suggestions and told me to be strong, pray, and stick it out. The week was slow a lot of people where no and a lot of appointments fell. but that’s fine. You don't have to worry about my attitude I’ll be just fine because I love the work and I’ll always do my best! Conference was awesome it was exactly like Spencer said the gringos go in their own air conditioned room to watch it in English it was awesome, but sadly I didn't have any monkey brains :(. And yes, I'm eating fine. I almost always have breakfast with a vitamin and eat dinner when I get home and I eat a lot of fruits and veggies. usually with eggs. I think I'm going to be here one more change, but I could be transferred in two weeks but I have no idea. Weather is hot and humid and because of that I’ve lost a bunch of weight it's great Haha. cooking is good but really simple, we are going to make homemade pizza for a fhe tonight and I found Prego here so it's going to be good. The pan has been bought and what a blessing it is. It's super nice and cleans really easily I love it and hope I don't lose in it another area. the kitchen is really small, I haven't taken a pic of it because I can’t get a good angle but it works for my needs. 

Conference was awesome I got a lot of notes and I’m going to download a lot of talks to listen in the house but we didn't get everyone over there. The week was really boring we only had like 3 good lessons and the rest was just walking around looking for people to teach.

Whelp I love you all 

Elder Olsen

 I actually took pictures this week 

the first was taco soup, literally taco soup, she put tacos in chicken broth and it was pretty good.
the next ones are when we got a little lost contacting and we got to an area that was supposed to have crocodiles but we didn't see any

and the last is we changed up the house a little. The hammock is my comp's it's one of the nicer one I want to get at the end of the mission because el ismo is famous for their hammocks.




No comments:

Post a Comment