Tuesday, August 28, 2018

August 28, 2018 Second to Last Week

Dear mom and everyone,

So, everything is coming in on me, it’s becoming real now but I don’t want that to affect me. So, this last week was a lot of fun. On Tuesday we went on divisions I went with Elder Howard, he's a new elder and doesn't really know Spanish so it was a fun day. We had some appt. and I was able to teach him a lot about mission. He's worried about the other missionaries not letting him be obedient. Then at night we had the best tacos I've ever had. Some members there have a really nice taco place with gourmet tacos and they gave it to us for free. It was amazing, they have like ribeye tacos and stuff like that. They got me something that I don't even know what cut it was it just tasted super good. 

Wednesday, we went and helped a less active move that was really fun. We had to go to an appt and come back because it lasted so long but it was a lot of fun. Thursday, we ate with the seventy again. He gave us really good fajitas. We ended the night with an FHE. An hermana that is coming back to church gave a really good lesson on faith, then we played goof your neighbor and Uno. Friday, we had divisions again. I went to Mitla. It was ok. I did an interview and we didn't end up eating until 8.30pm but its ok. I survived on fruit and bread. 

The next day was one of the missionary’s birthday so we bought him pizza for lunch before we finished. Then we had English classes that went really well. It was well attended. Then we had another FHE and the hermanas made Garnachas. 

Sunday and today Johnson has been sick but he wanted to go to the Centro so we went. I bought some more things and yes, I have plans almost every night with members that want to say good bye and a lot are helping me with the things I want to do before I go. Well I think I have everything I need to go home. Well see you in a week. I can't wait.

I truly know that Jesus Is our Lord and Savior. I know that He suffered for our sins. I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet called of God and that he saw God and Jesus Christ. I love The Lord and what He has done for me and my family. I know that this is His work and that I am just an instrument in His hands. I know this gospel changes lives.

I love you all and see you in a week

Elder Olsen



No comments:

Post a Comment