Tuesday, June 6, 2017

June 5, 2017 Atoyac Elder Valinzuela (I think) and Mount Alban

Dear Mom and everyone,

Okay first thing, in my rush I must have not read or read over the letter so fast that I didn't read that Bro Greer past away. Send my Love to them and Tell them he was a great man and he'll be missed until we see him again.

This last week was super cool, I got here and then we have a baptism. A girl named Haidi was baptized, she’s a young girl that the missionaries have been teaching for 4 year and now was her time. So, we visited here every day this week. We taught her word of wisdom, chastity and, tithing in the same lesson. that was fun but we taught her everything before Saturday. 

The Area is super big and yes, the Rio Atoyac is a part of our area. We take a lot of busses and spend a lot of money on travel. But the members and the investigators are super cool. There’s this thing called Barra Negra, it’s like black clay, well this is the only place in the world were its made and one of the members here is really successful selling black figures and he’s going to give me a little black statue of Joseph Smith that will be super cool. I’ll get pictures next week. 

Investigators we have some people that are really cool. Some are Francisca, Nanci and Carlita. They two sisters and Carlita is Nanci's daughter. They are super cool because their parents are JW’s and their siblings are catholic but they are still listening and accepting everything really well. Well in short, this area is bien pilas and we are going to trabajar bien duro. 

My comp is Elder Valinzuela (I think) he's cool love to work, he used to be assistant and this is his last change, He's also from Sonora and has been at Puerto PeƱasco. They city is cool, there’s less new investigators but more progressing investigators so that’s cool. The storm, I have no idea, I got out of there right before it hit, but I heard that the missionaries didn't go out for a few days. It just rained in the city (all over my drying clothes).

Oh, today we went to Monte Alban that was super cool, I bought a cook book one of those cool backpacks and a few other things and the ruins are super cool look them up online because I won't be able to send photo today:/. 

Well I love you all 


Elder Olsen
Mount Alban this is the ruins that Mitchell went to that I found on the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment