Thursday, August 24, 2017

August 14, 2017 A Good Week's Work

Dear mom and everyone,

This week was pretty cool we are working pretty hard trying to find new people to teach and teaching the ones we have. Tuesday, we had a cool lesson with a recent convert and we told her to share the gospel with her family. She had done it and is trying to take them to church. Then after lunch the member we ate with took us to her aunt’s house to get to know her. It was cool because she really wants to find the truth but it will be hard because she can't read, well see how it goes. That night I called to sushi place but the wait was 2 hours so I decided to wait.

Wednesday, I did my first divisions as a DL. It was cool but it was with the mission secretaries so we stayed in the offices most of the time. When we finally left we only found one person nobody else was home.

Thursday, we had a really cool lesson with the part member family. They had a bunch of questions and that was super cool because we can really focus on what they need. 

Friday, I finally called the sushi early so I did get to eat sushi Friday and Saturday morning it was good but nothing like Masa. oh well.

Saturday, we had two lessons with the part member family. We focused on the sabbath day because one of them only works Sundays. So, we talked to her and she’s going to pray to know what to do to because to keep it. and then in the second lesson her mom was like, you need to find another job. That was cool.

Life it going really good, just really tired. My pants are great my socks everything is holding up really well. I need to send my suit to the dry cleaner but other than that fine. cooking to going ok. Last Monday I made like a fajita with chicken and queso (that real Oaxacan cheese It’s a lot better than what is sold up there). Being a trainer is good, it helps that my comp knows a lot he’s really prepared. That activities aren't going so well, we wanted to talk to the bishop about that but he hasn't been able to listen to us but oh well. 

Well I love you all, in 6 day I’ll have 11 months in the mission so that’s cool. 





Elder Olsen

1 comment: