Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August 7, 2017 Save it be one Soul

Dear mom and everyone,

This week was super busy, Tuesday we had a great lesson with the part member family we talked about prophets and the importance of them. They really paid attention and accepted a baptism date for sept 2. 

Wednesday, we realized that the ward isn't supporting us as much as it could be, so we planned in the morning ways that we could help them to help us. We have a program for FHE trying to have one every night to have an event to bring our investigators so we are going to start teaching them how to share the gospel. Also, we are going to have mission activities every month. oh, and I bought a new set of scriptures because my others were breaking and I wanted the triple and the bible separate

Thursday, we had a really cool lesson with the family that let us in from the rain last Saturday we had a cool lesson because the son just came up and listened to us we weren't expecting him to do that. Friday, we were planning on talking to our ward mission leader on the changes we wanted to do but he snaked out on us. Saturday, we had a cool fhe and made pizza.

Sunday, in ward council we had an experience that was interesting but that’s how it is some times. After we went to help a member to the hospital. He has high blood pressure been fighting it for a while now. After we did what we could we went and walked about 2 or 3 miles because all the people we went to weren't home. 
 This week we walk and work a lot so I'm exhausted but I feel good about the work we've done I hope you guys can help and feel the joy promised in DC 18: 15-16.
(15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this 
people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in 
the kingdom of my Father!
16 And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into 
the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me!)


I love you all 


Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment