Thursday, August 24, 2017

August 22, 2017 A Sick Week

Dear Mom and everyone,

This week was pretty slow because I ended up with a migraine and food poisoning at the same time. It was nice to rest but we did almost nothing. Tuesday, we took photos to renew my visa, (yesterday I completed 11 months.) Then we had a cool lesson with that part member family. we then went to the other side of the area and have a few lessons and we finished with a FHE.

Thursday, I just felt awful, we just went to our sure appointments and we went home and I slept for like 4 hours. When I woke up the sister we live with bought me some pasta, she’s super nice. 

We really didn't do much after that, we found some people and a lot of appointments fell. Oh, and then Monday we went to write and the internet went out in all of Mexico. so that’s why I'm writing today. oh, and we went to a FHE and made pizza and they came out really well. 

Well I love you all,

Elder Olsen


Anyway, pretty 






No comments:

Post a Comment