Friday, April 20, 2018

April 9, 2018 An Excitingly Normal Week

Dear Mom and Everyone,

So, this week we were just working normal al week. Tuesday, we went to a district meeting in a place called El Tule, its famous for a huge tree there so that was fun, I got to know more of the zone. Then we went tracting before we ate and we got 2 appt out of it so that was good. The food was good. They gave us Tlyaudas and we had a good time talking to them. I've been trying to get a hammock hanger in our house and he's going to help us out with that. 

Wednesday, we went to the district meeting in Nochixtlan. That place is famous because they put up a blockade and burned a truck full of chickens haha. It was kind of far so that could our whole morning so we got back and ate at a little restaurant. Then we went to a little pueblo called san Francisco Tochtlan (that means land of the bunnies) we went and all our appts fell through so we left and went tracting by the house.

Thursday, we had an interview with Pres, we just talked about agenda things. his planning on sending up to the temple but he still doesn't know when. Then we went and tracted by our house because everything fell through again. We ended up a ways from the house so we were waiting for the bus when Rosa and her husband stopped and told us to get in. They have been traveling looking for the famous Oaxaca embroidered blouses and we sent them to Juchitán to look for them. They want to make a business of them so look out for that. and they took us out to eat. We were going to get sushi but they ran out and we opted for hamburgers 

Friday, we had a FHE with a family and helped a less active young adult answer some questions because she's taking a philosophy in her collage. 

Saturday, we planned a few activities with our LM. We are going to a church tour and a talent show in their next few months so that should be fun. 

Today I looked at a suit I liked but it was a little more than I thought its about 2,500 pesos so it would be about 130ish dollars so I wanted to ask about it first and get it next week. 
Oh, and yea that's my desk. The owner has Wi-Fi and lives under us so I asked for the code haha. My comps good we get along well. and don’t worry I know to give away all my cloths and I’ll see what else I can get in the box to send home I’ll buy some more souvenirs next week and put the box in the offices.


 Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment