Tuesday, March 21, 2017

March 20, 2017 Happy Birthday Elder Olsen

Dear mom and everyone,

I got on my email today and checked and saw everybody had sent me a birthday letter except mom. It must mean I'm not loved. oh well live goes on.

Haha no I know she’s busy driving and that’s fine.

Well this week was very plain and we didn't do a whole lot of fun things but we. Tuesday, we had divisions. I stayed here and did my best to lug around the dead missionary Elder Hernandez. We had a good time but couldn't get much done.

Friday, we had a missionary activity. We invited all of the young men to the church for a spiritual thought and to play soccer. We only have like 3 active YM and only one ended up showing up. 

Saturday I woke up feeling really dizzy and so we stayed in the house until we ate and then went to a baptism of another branch. Sunday was uneventful too. We are really trying our best but it seems hard and hard to find and teach people every day. But I know I have a message worth sharing and with that, I’ll keep working.

Oh, and today we walked along the beach in front of our area and I think I got burnt again Haha

Whelp I love you all 

Elder Mitchell Olsen


For my birthday, I'll be working don't have any real plans for that because there’s no cool place to eat that’s convenient. I haven't burnt a tie yet but I don't know if I want to I like all my ties. Pdays We usually just clean the house and cloths, go to the store do something fun and write and eat something. and that’s what we did today. My comp is good still trying to break down the language barrier. My area I know pretty well. I have only gotten lost once but I got us super close to where we only need to know which house it was. The food appt are okay. Still have yet to have something really good from a member. right now, we are teaching 3 couples that don't want to get married and an alcoholic. and for that experiences this week I can't really think of any.







No comments:

Post a Comment