Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27, 2017 Birthday Week

Dear mom and everyone,
I woke up this morning with food poisoning and I am so exhausted from that, that this letter might be a little short. 
Tuesday was my birthday. I did tell a few people but I don't think anyone remembered so I bought root beer ice cream and pizza and I celebrated on divisions with an elder named Gonzales. He's super cool and we had a good time en casa.
Friday, we had divisions again and we did not plan well. We walked from one side of the area to the other 4 times. that was a fun night.
Saturday was the zone meeting that was good but I don't remember anything because I haven't been getting enough sleep I have no idea why but I’m just always tired. but we did get to go to the women’s conference because with brought an investigator and I was so tired that I don't remember that either.
and then we got to Monday where I woke up with food poisoning and I took some pebtal and that helped but I’m so tired from that.
Well I love you all, I hope Curtis gets better and finds the church again and congrats to shelly for the recommend. I wish we could go to the temple more but no se puede. 

Elder Olsen





No comments:

Post a Comment