Tuesday, July 11, 2017

July 11, 2017 Another Baptism & Big Changes

Dear mom and everyone,

This week was crazy, we had to work super hard to get this family baptized this week, Citlali and her kids. We visited them every day to get all of the lessons taught. The last day we went was the craziest. They had invited us to Her youngest's birthday party, so we went and taught them before we celebrated. We had a good time sang to the little one and ate cake Jello tortas and leche con arroz. The father had come unexpectedly in the morning and he had expressed that he didn't want them to be baptized, but the other members defended really well and left fine. Friday, they had their interview and past. so, on Friday they got baptized which was super great. (pics below).

Sunday, we went around to all the members so Elder Valenzuela could say good bye to everyone. There’s this crazy family that always fights with the missionaries about the doctrine and they really love the Elders. that was the last visit we did and we stayed there for almost 3 hours. 

Okay now they told us the changes Friday night and I couldn't believe it, So I get a greeny Elder Jimenez, and I'm DL (District Leader). So, this will be the first comp that has less time than me and my first assignment so I’m a little nervous. Oh, and the new pres. is a rule follower. I had changed my backpack to the other one I had brought a few months ago because it's more comfortable on my shoulders and when he saw it he says you have to change your backpack elder, remember the rules. Well that was basically my week, crazy things are happening in the mission.

Whelp I love you all,

Elder Olsen






So Long Missionaries!





No comments:

Post a Comment