Tuesday, July 11, 2017

June 26, 2017 Working with Investigators

Dear mom and everyone,

This week was a little boring. Unfortunately, Nanci had a set back that Monday last week so we had to postpone the baptism this week. It was disappointing but it did give us more time to finish the lessons. 

Our investigator Citlali came to church this Sunday and after she had talked with a member she was super excited to get baptized. She was asking what day am I getting baptized, and what do I have to do to be baptized. That was super cool. 

I got sick again with a cold so on Sunday I took a nap after church and felt worse but the work goes on so we went to Nanci’s house to teach her and Karla, it was interesting to teach tithing when you can’t think straight ha-ha. But we brought some members that saved me and made it a lot easier.

We did get one new investigator, we have to teach him in the church but that’s okay, he’s cool his name is Fernando his got 2 daughters and has a perfect schedule to listen to us and go to church so well see how that goes. Almost nobody talks about my hair they more talk about my skin color hola guedo they would say or something like that. normally we go to a cafe but it they were all closed today for some reason so we are in a member’s house right now. I’ll see what I can do with google drive. and of course, I’ll get a new comp next change, they don’t tell us anything until the day before and the new Pres. is going to do the changes, so its possible that I train. well sorry for the short letter but I still feel a little loopy from the cold. it should clear up tomorrow, oh and we are making pizzas tonight with the members we live with so that’ll be fun

love you all


elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment