Tuesday, July 11, 2017

July 3, 2017 Good bye Madsen's Hello Conde's

Dear Mom and Everyone,

This week was Crazy and cool. Tuesday Pres and Sis Madsen had all of the missionaries come and spend time and eat with them so I took my comp over there and left with 2 other elders to my area. we had some pretty good lessons and I only got lost once. I think I’m good to get another comp now. From what my comp said they all shared their testimonies and ate at a mall.

Wednesday, we had our last conference with Pres. Madsen it was cool he talked about the importance of the Book of Mormon. 

Saturday, Nancy and Karla got baptized this Saturday so that's super cool. They are now members and following Christ. there are pictures below. also, we woke up at 5 am to go to the airport to say goodbye to the Madsen’s I forgot my camera so I don’t have any photos, but they are now home and in the afternoon, we got to meet Pres Conde. He's going to be different than the Madsen’s, he’s got the mission handbook memorized, so we’ll see the changes to the mission. 

Well I love you all, remember to keep read the scriptures.


Elder Olsen

 Nanci & Carla's Baptism with Elder Valenzula

 Mitchell's Apartment
 The Kitchen
 Outside the Apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment