Monday, July 30, 2018

July 23, 2018 Last Transfer and Trio (Elder Mumford)

Dear Mom and Everyone,

This was an interesting week, on Monday we got a call that there was going to be special changes. A missionary went home so on Tuesday we got Elder Mumford with us this last week. It’s been a lot of fun. Tuesday, we had our district meeting and President came and basically gave the whole meeting. It was pretty rough. Then we had a few citas (appt) and because of the changes we got to almost all of them late. But that’s become normal now for us with so many things to do. 

Wednesday, there was another ward that did a missionary activity so we did divisions with a youth and because there's 3 of us we did divisions, Elder Mumford and I worked in his area and Johnson and the YM was in ours. They had a great time having a lot of lessons and we knocked on doors all day in the sun with only one lesson. It was a cool lesson though. Then I met the best Husky Dog ever. It was a good time in the end. Oh, and we are talking to Oscar about baptizing the daughters this Saturday while they wait for their wedding. 

Thursday, we started the day by contacting a family, it was a cool lesson. we are going back tomorrow. Then we went with a lady that promised to make us Garnachas. They were really good and easy to make so we can try that when I get home. 

Friday, we went to a new investigator house and had a super cool lesson. We ended and I was about to invite her to baptism and my phone rings. She accepted anyway. We ended the day with an FHE we were going to make pizza but the yeast was bad so it didn't rise which was disappointing. 

Sunday, we had a ward activity called Mormon Battalion. A bunch of members go out and look for people on the ward list and invite them to come back. It was fun but I was with a youth and we couldn’t find anyone. Oh well. Today we just cleaned the house and relaxed. It was nice because I hadn't done that in a long time. Tomorrow is transfers but we stayed the same. So, I'm ending here. The time is flying and I have mixed emotions about going home but I'm excited to give it my all in the last 6 weeks and go home. I have a lot of plans that I want to do to show you some of the food from here and the culture. We’ll talk about that. 

Welp I love you all,


Elder Olsen
Last District/Area Bosque
What a couple of goofballs Elder Johnson and Elder Mumford
This is the Huskey Dog Mitchell fell in love with
Pres. Conde teaching with a passion
Yes missionaries do Iron their own cloths
Tarantula in the rocks


Dinner Time
Elder Mumford
And they end the day with sushi again

No comments:

Post a Comment