Monday, January 2, 2017

December 26, 2016 Christmas Presents

Dear Mom and everyone.

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Well this week was a little slow because of Chistmas but we trucked on through. The activity was fun. We ate really good food and had a fun program of a lot of things. Unfortunately my camera died so I couldnt take any photos but im sure hma madsen is working on putting everything up on facebook. The bad news is the second package hasnt gotten here yet which is interesting.

Wednesday we had an fhe with a family and that was great with an investigator her kids and the ym. That was a good time. We just taught something and played a game.

Thursday Chacon was sick so we stayed in most of the day

Friday we had a ward activity that was a good time the bishop had a small plan together but we had to finalize things but thats fine. We had 5 investigators there and only one was drunk. The program was a little slow for an activity but it was fine. Also he made everyone wait until the end to eat but oh well.

Christmas Eve. Oh my gosh I dont think I’ve eaten more food in one day. Stayed in the morning and had a simple breakfast and went out for food and had soup espagueti and milanesa then we went to another members house they gave us fruit and punch. Then we spent the rest of the night with another member that gave us beans and chicken and hot chocolate. It was great but very full.

Christmas. We slept until church at 12 and then went and ate with the ex bishop and then went to another members house who gave us tostadas that were really good but I was really full so I could only have one. then we had a small crisis because the member who had the ciber wasn’t there so we were calling in all our back ups but it was looking like we wouldnt have been able to until the next day. But finally she called us and everything went fine.

Well I love you all and wish you a happy new year. Its weird to think I wont see Arizona for all of 2017.

Elder Mitchell Olsen


First is a guy gutting a pig the rest are me opening my gifts christmas eve









No comments:

Post a Comment