Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2, 2017 Feliz año nuevo a todo

Dear mom and everyone,
Not a lot happened this week because I ended up with my first migraine of the mission on wednesday through friday. We had to go in early on thurday so I could sleep some.
But last monday somebody contacted us and he is really interested and its great. We already had 3 lessons with him and he went to church its great. When he contacted us we thought he was a drunk because its always a drunk that wants a panflit or something but no we was completely sober and he gave us all his info no problem.
Then tuesday we had divisions with the zone leaders, I went to their area. I met a missionary that has to go home early because of an injury but he was a great guy. then we went to some of their investigators and he taught me a much easier and faster way to teach.
On new years eve nothing really happened because we thought we need to be en casa early but after we learned we didnt. So we ordered Pizza and hung out the rest of the night. My comp stayed up and drank a liter and a half of coca but I still wasnt feeling well so I went to bed.
I hope everything is great, Make the little TV room awesome and dont destroy it before I come home. I havent been able to active my card but I havent needed it. Oh and I took out the rest of the money from Sister Heywood because we are having a gift exchange as a district. I honestly have no Idea what happened new years cause I passed out at like 9, I dont now Ive been very sleepy these last few weeks. But the good news is we do have a baptism this week. 


Well Love you all Y Feliz año nuevo a todo.



First is moutain dew because E Chacon got some for christmas.  



 a great family, Hes an RM from hondures i cant remember which mision.
 Then our zone leader who is super cool named elder Sosa 

 a comic book store owner close to the offices, he was recently baptised 

No comments:

Post a Comment