Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 9, 2017 Statue with YM

So last week, I waited and waited and waited for Mitchell's email to come in and finally around 4:30 We go an email with these 6 pictures.  He gave a brief description and that was all.  Then I waited and waited and waited some more and kept refreshing my email and nothing.  I finally came to the realization that either he didn't have time to write (which was weird because he sent pictures), he did something wrong when he sent the email to us, or the LDS server that the missionaries use was down.  So I was just happy to have received these pictures.

Ok first few are of this friut that is really good as a jucies

Then is a statue we found with some of the young men that were accompanying us


then is my agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment